Your purchasing power depends on several factors, such as:
- the store you are buying from
- the type of paper used
- if you have already purchased with Scalapay and repaid previous purchases without incurring delays.
If you are a new user and you have never purchased with Scalapay your purchasing power may be reduced, but it will increase over time: the more you buy with Scalapay without incurring payment delays, the more your purchasing power will increase thanks to a positive history. .
- Your purchasing power does not depend on the availability of your card.
- Scalapay does not use external sources (eg CRIF) to assess the creditworthiness of each customer.
- Please note that Scalapay is unable to provide detailed information on the purchasing power of a single user to third parties.